Friday, August 31, 2007

okay...maybe he is ready

I bought the potty chair today and when we got home and tried it out, he was waaaaaay to big for the chair. He would be able to poop in there but his, um...bubblegum, was resting outside of the basin and wouldn't hang so if he peed, urine would probably hit me, and go nowhere near the toilet. He is a huge child and his butt and thighs take up the entire little circle that the manufacturer provided for him to pee in. I need to get a bigger chair because this just wont work.

Aren't you lucky...my mommy blog is turning into a potty blog!

4 comments:

MommyStamper said...

Poor baby. Did he like sitting on it? Keep us updated on his progress:)

Jaiden said...

I would buy the little seat that fits on the regular size toilet. That's what I did for my son and it was much easier that the little chairs. Try and see!!

tara said...

but hey he loved the elmo potty, huh?

Mrstx said...

Yeah, I though I would save money and buy him the seat that fits on the regular toilet, but he is an odd child and is afraid of heights and mostly just shakes when he is up on the pedastal.

Post a Comment