Saturday, September 1, 2007

100th post!

Wowie! It's my 100th post y'all! In these last few months I have developed a fan base of like 5 people! I'm totally big time now. Thank you to everyone for checking back to read about my lame ass life and for actually posting comments! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

Oh, and more big news is that Kennen finally went pee pee on the potty today! He is a stubborn little man and it took me force feeding him two diet strawberry sodas and sitting him on the new Elmo potty in front of the tv watching Bob the Builder before he actually went. There were lots of tears and locking of horns from both of us, but in the end we both felt the jubilant victory of peeing in the potty. Here is a picture of Kennen with his bounty. Doesn't he look so proud?

2 comments:

tara said...

YEAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He looks so proud. I'm glad he's using the potty to cover himself up.:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kennen!!!!

Post a Comment