Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday

Today is Saturday and me, the family, and my neighbors went to Pump it Up for a birthday party for a 6 year old boy. As always it was a good time, but on the way home, I started feeling really nauseas and tired and my head was killing me. Ugh...I figured it was a migraine because they had the strobe lights flashing at the party and fluorescent lights always get my migraines started.

I got home, puked my guts out and slept for 2 hours. Now woozy and tired. Was it just from my migraine? Was it that extra piece of birthday cake mixed with a slight hangover? Was it a new pregnancy? That last one is most definitely a no, but a girl can hope can't she? We were talking about it last night and if it weren't for the 1 1/2 year lockdown of pregnancy and nursing, we would get pg immediately. I don't think Jeff want to lose his wife temporarily to a baby and I don't feel like sacrificing my body again. In the 67 months we have been married, I have been pregnant or nursing for 48 of those months. We are starting to have so much fun together right now and I really don't want anything to change. Maybe when Kennen is in school 2 days a week and Kimberly in school 5 days a week, my baby bug will get stronger. But probably not. Not now anyway.

Ugh. I still feel like shit. I don't have it in me to be witty today. Oh, here is something funny though. We had crab grass creeping into our yard, so Jeff took a bottle of Round Up weed killer and sprayed all the crab grass patches in our yard and our neighbors yard. The result? Brown cicrles of dead grass all over his beautiful lawn. Being from Arizona, with the goal being kill the weeds growing through the gravel in your yard, he didn't realize that it was weed and grass killer. Poor guy. He spends every weekend mowing, edging and weed whacking. He has an obsessive personality and fortunately for me, he has made having a perfect lawn his own pet project. He doesn't want to wait and see how long it takes to grow green again so he spent his day cutting out the dead spots and patching it in with new sod.

The funniest part to me was in the middle of each patch of dead grass is one tall green weed...like a big 'F-you' message from the weed gods. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment