Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Server down?

Was anyone as pissed as I was that blogger was down this morning? I have a routine damnit! Wake up, change a diaper, feed some kids, feed a dog, get coffee and read some blogs. I felt lost. Well, I guess it wasn't so bad. I took a bubble bath instead. Yes I drank my coffee in the tub. And yes I quickly became overheated. And then my bon bons melted.

Lah di dah...what else. Oh, the kids sprayed the dog with febreeze. Not just a little spritz for freshness but she was soaking wet. I can't really blame them. She friggin stinks still. She's going to the groomer on Friday! The kids also smeared baby oil all over the dog and she sat her doggy body in my lap and ruined my shorts with grease stains. Nice. Thanks kids. I think they used my bare minerals foundation brush to apply the oil because it's covered in baby oil too. And exfoliating body scrub. I always ask myself, "WHAT IS THAT STICKY SHIT ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FLOOR?" Apparently now I know. I need to put child locks on my bathroom cabinets. Either that or supervise my children. Note to self...quiet kids=destruction of personal hygeine products.

I've also been reading some new blogs lately. I'm posting them over-------> there if you want to ch-check them out.

Want to know what I miss? This guy:
I am counting the hours until I can tuck in the kids, crack open a Stella Artois and wait up for my baby to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment