Monday, August 6, 2007

Have a happy period!

I have nothing witty to write about. I feel fat. I've gained 5 lbs. And none of it was in my boobs. My ass is fat and I'm breaking out. I can't wait 'till I start my flippin .. <--haha! do you see it? I'm funny...

Aren't you so glad you decided to read my blog today?

Jeff is in po-dunk Oklahoma. I guess I could be doing worse. I get to hang out here and ponder the color of my living room walls and he has to get a tetanus shot before visiting a certain service center because it is such a cesspool of rusted filth.

Kimberly started gymnastics today. She had so much fun! She impressed me by doing a flip on those hanging rings all by herself. I enrolled her in a 4-5 year old class but incidentally her trial class had all 4 year olds and a 3 year old. Oh, and she's tall for her age (no surprise there) and as it stands now she is the oldest and largest child with the lowest level of skill. I don't know why, but I'm not okay with that so I pumped the receptionist for information on which class had more 5 year olds in it. I ended up switching her to the Thursday class. Oh, and the only 2 talkative moms in there were working moms and they spent the hour we were there talking about how much their kids loved daycare how they are superior Mothers for only having one child. They intimidated my flip flop denim capri wearing pms-ing ass with their heels and pearls. With their experience of singleton girls, they couldn't relate to my toddler boy doing all his boyish things...like licking the wall. And they didn't laugh when I told him, "Great! Now you've caught tuberculosis"

2 comments:

MommyStamper said...

Kennen cracks me up!!! I am glad Kimmie girl had fun at gymnastics. She will have to tell us all about it later. Ian went looking for her yesterday but oh well. Don't let those horrible working moms bother you. They are just jealous:) Remember we have the coveted "Cinco Ranch Lifestyle"

Anonymous said...

LOL I find the humor in it!!

Post a Comment