Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hannah's First day home.

Well here she is. I am never excited about other people animals (until now!), so I can't really blame you if you want to check back in a day or two when I have gotten over the initial excitement of my new pet. Or you could just humor me because you love me and tell me my doggy is cute. :)






I love this dog because she loves my kids. I'm totally convinced that she is older than the advertised 3 years old because she just doesn't...do doggy stuff. She did finally chew on rawhide bones and she did bark at a man that was taking a walk behind our house today. It was a very proud moment for me. I heard a 'woofwoofwoof' and I looked out the window and Hannah was prancing around the back yard all territorial and barking at a jogger.

I totally hit the doggy jackpot. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finally got your camera!! WOOHOO! And a dog, i don't know what's more exciting. Sounds like you picked our an excellent one for your family. I bet Hannah is so greatful. It is pretty amazing to have a well-behaved dog, who listens. How old did the vet think she is???? Anywho congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

You know if you had told me back in jr high that i would one day be a dog lover, i would have given you a whatever look. Funny how things change.

Post a Comment