Thursday, May 1, 2008

swimsuit shopping

I think this is the only kind of shopping that all women hate. The lighting is always terrible but the mirrors are everywhere and you end up seeing angles of yourself that you wish you could erase from memory.

And I didn't have anyone but Kennen with me so I took pictures on my camera phone...I highly recommend it! Then I got dressed and sat down and made my decision off of how the pictures looked. It gave me much more insight on what styles/colors look best on me.

I tried on about 10 different swimsuits and basically chose the one that sucked the least. Well, there was one other one that I really liked but it was yellow and my pasty white ass looks nasty in yellow. I can't believe that I stopped exercising 2 months before summer. We are having a crawfish boil/pool party at Jeff's boss's house this weekend and there is really nothing I can do to make my cellulite go away in 2 days. Oh well.

Kennen has been a huge brat the last few days. I think he is going through grandparent withdrawals. And he wants nothing to do with me. Aww, right as I typed that, Kennen just came over and layed his head on my shoulder. Okay...I guess he still loves me a little.

5 comments:

MommyStamper said...

What an awesome idea to take pics with your cell phone!!! I like that. You should market that idea. Don't know to who but it sounds good.
Can't wait to see what you picked:)

Oh yeah, I liked that comment about the yellow and your pasty white ass. I was LMAO:)

~Penny~ said...

I am going to Mexico with Cakes on Monday. You would have thought that since I knew about this vacay, I would have started exercising. You would have thought....

Keikicakes said...

yeah....swimsuit shopping is NOT fun! Seriously....who ever decided that women have to wear skimpy swimsuits to be able to have fun in the sun!

I was going to buy a new swimsuit this year but....I was SO DISGUSTED from my little attempt that....I think covering up as much as possible is the best for all parties that need to be subjected to my presence in the pool!

You should start a website with pictures of women in swimsuits like the website with the shape of the mother!

tara said...

o.k.not that I don'tlove my neighbors(keiki cakes, mommy stamper ,and tripped and fell) ,I saw ya'll in bathing suits last year and ya'll have nothing to worry about.
From,
the not skinny mom in the neighborhood! :)

KBear said...

i think im getting a tankini this year..lol

keep my chubby lily white ass covered up, thankyouverymuch.

oh, wait. im dirt poor. no buying for me!!

im thinking though, of taking your idea: pay down the credit card, then spend a little and pay it off.. so every couple of months, i get a treat:)

Post a Comment