Monday, May 26, 2008

6th Birthday party!

It's official. My little girl is 6! Jeff set up the water slide while I took the kids to the store and he snapped this picture of them when they first saw it. I love the WTF?!!?!?!! look on their faces!


Kennen is thinking, "Sweet! I have permission to spray my sister?"


Happy girl on her maiden voyage down the slide


I think she likes it...


Everything is ready for the part girl


Happy birthday to Kim.ber.ly.


I hope she made a good wish!


oh wait, she forgot a few!


Time for presents!


Party time. Excellent.

bah. sorry for my lack of words but I am a sick girl. My froat hurts. I skipped over a lot of the other fun parts of our celebration, like the super soaker water gun with an ice chamber, the 400 water balloons, and the pink and green hair spray that we decorated Kimmy's 12 little friends with.

8 comments:

Angela said...

What a super fun party. I love that you were able to capture the looks on their faces when they saw the entertaiment. Hope you feel better son!

Angela said...

AND I LOVE THAT CAKE....that looks awesome. Did you make it?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I LOVE the cake!!! Where did you get it? The kids look adorable. I hope you feel better. I think there's some "crud" going around because we all are getting it, even Thong and he NEVER gets sick! Must be a strong bug. Are you going to the dr to make sure it's not strep?

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cake-where'd you get it? What a fun party! Strep is going around-only 3 1/2 more days of school and then its SUMMERTIME!

Mrstx said...

Hi everyone,

I got the cake at my friendly local H.E.B. :D

It was her first 'big girl' cake that wasn't a character themed cake. It was pretty to look at until we cut into it and then it was just a big frosted mess!

Anonymous said...

HEB does cakes like that? It looks like one of those 200 dollar cakes from Elite Treats! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrstx said...

I know, it's gorgeous huh? They have a cool one that looks like spiderman climbing up a building that would be good for little boys, and they have pirate ships too! Only $40! :D

~Penny~ said...

The cake is gorgeous. I agree with everyone. But being at risk to sound like a New Yorker, what is the HEB?

PS...the last picture cracked me up. She is going to be a handful!!

Post a Comment