Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summertime

I kicked off the first day of summer yesterday with some day drinking which led to some water slide fun which led to night drinking, which led to tequila shots, which led to my hangover this morning.

Even my straight laced Chinese neighbors came over. The husband speaks perfect english, but the wife Minh understands more than she can speak. She looks a little lost if you ask her a question as she searches her brain for the words, but if she is just listening to conversation she is laughing and enjoying herself. Me and the girls talked Minh into drinking a tequila shot which she sipped! We were like, "no! drink if fast!" and she tossed that shot back like a champ! I also dug up some of the plants in my garden and gave them to her. She probably woke up this morning like, I love my crazy neighbors that give me plants and tequila shots! :D

I also gave some of my elephant ears to Keikicakes after she commented that my garden looks more Hawaiian than hers...and she's from Hawaii! Oh, and Laurie if you want more plants just say the word. You can pay me for them with letting me borrow L-Boy for the day! I love that little boy. Almost makes me want another baby, but yeah...not so much! I'll just borrow yours.

Ugh, Wine and Tequila are not good combinations. At least it was Patron or I would be feeling really rough this morning. I need coffee. Peace.

6 comments:

~Penny~ said...

Ahhh, Patron. It really does do the trick in terms of not having the WORST hangover the next day.

I say your summer is off to an awesome start!

Have fun ;)

rage said...

Glad you had a good time! Patron is supposed to be the best type of Tequila to drink I understand. Never tried it myself, but heard it's stellar.

Unknown said...

Patron Silver is magic. I can't drink anything else without heaving

Anonymous said...

What fun! Your neighborhood sounds like my old neighborhood and I miss it. We had so many adventures together usually enhanced by alcohol, of course!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Your neighborhood sounds like my old neighborhood and I miss it. We had so many adventures together usually enhanced by alcohol, of course!

Jadeny said...

I just saw those water slides at Target!!! I'm wishing I had a yard to put one up :-(

Post a Comment