Thursday, May 1, 2008

The carpet doesn't match the drapes...

Tonight I drew a scorching hot bath for myself. Why scorching hot? It's the only way to keep the kids out of my tub! :D I'm smart.

It didn't keep Kim from hanging out with me in the bathroom while I was reading 'Lipstick Jungle' (thanks for loaning it to me Tara!). I caught her staring down into the water...then she asked a few questions about *ahem* hair *ahem* on bodies. I told her that's just what Mommies look like.

"So...then...do black Mommies have white hair down there?"

l.m.a.o.

5 comments:

MommyStamper said...

The innocence of children is priceless!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh this morning:)

~Penny~ said...

Clever. She is awesome!

Anonymous said...

hilarious - outta the mouth of babes!!

Anonymous said...

lmao.........gawd memories; i can memba seeing my tiny mom back when i was 4 or 5 naked. i wish that mental pic was not in my head. Nasty!
Chelsea <3

rage said...

lmao!

Post a Comment