Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dog pile

You have heard me moan and whine about my laundry monster but I really don't think you understand how grave my plight is. You read my posts and think, "yeah yeah, laundry sucks!" but you never realized that I couldn't see the floor of my closet. And sometimes my bedroom. Everyone has something they are ashamed of. My inability to control the sheer volume of laundry I have to wash is haunting me. Today I decided that enough is enough. I pulled pile after pile out of my closet until I had this mass on my living room floor. Then I wanted to cry and move it all back but then I decided to take a picture and blog about it. It is helping me to stay accountable. This is so fucking ridiculous.


loor


by the way...the first person to tell me what is different in these two pics gets...um. I dunno. Tell me what you want, lol.

Coming soon is a picture of my closet floor...that is as long as I actually do all nine piles that are waiting to be washed, dried, folded, hung and put away. Laundry is evil.

12 comments:

KBear said...

you have a warden guarding your laundry pile in the second photo!

she's saying "it's ok mommy, i like your laundry pile just as it is!"

now, gimme a cookie as a prize!!! :)

Keikicakes said...

Hannah looks REALLY small next to the laundry pile and I don't know if it's because the pile is so big or because that is the view you have of her (you...6'4")...next to my view of her (me...5'2").

By the way...this is my way of procrastinating on doing my homework!!! I wish I could throw my homework in the washer and it would be done!

Sloane said...

WOW, that almost looks like my pile. And seeing that I am only 5 foot tall, you can see why laundry intimidates me.

Mrstx said...

LOL, Hannah looks really small because my pile of laundry is really that big. And it has it's own heartbeat. And for the record I'm a dainty 6'3".

3 loads down, 6 or 7 more to go!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...I think your dog wants a wash too! Yea, I totally agree - laundry sucks. I've got to wash for 6 and that includes a teen-aged boy that brings home football clothes daily that smell so bad that you have to air out the car when you get home from the short 2 minutes trip. And don't forget my pre-teen girl that changes clothes constantly!

I am slowly teaching them how to operate the machines!

Anonymous said...

Are you seriously 6'3"?? I knew you were tall, but.... LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrstx said...

Yes Sara, I'm a giraffe. We should get together soon so you can see for yourself ;D

jill or jay said...

I love your blog! I found you from Hermitgrrl. And I saw the dog right away....that could easily have been my laundry pile :)

Anonymous said...

This looks just the same as our laundry after a few days...except the fur ball.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog...my kids are 7-16. You remind me of my greataunt Cathy.

Anonymous said...

Last comment was from me too... I need my morning coffee.

rage said...

I am gonna have to take a picture of my current laundry pile and post it on my blog. Perhaps we'll have a competition. The poor dog! Lmfao!

Post a Comment