Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Gulf of Mexico...

Could you please be a dear and give my husband some fish? As you know, he has gone on about 8 midnight fishing excursions with only a few sandtrout to show for the lack of sleep, cost of gas, and not to mention how it affects me. I don't especially mind when he is gone all night long, but when he is sleeping all day...well that just pisses me off. It throws off my schedule. I feel the need to take advantage of him laying still and I can't help but cozy up to him and watch tv instead of getting my house ready for the birthday party this weekend.

So I'm thinking in just a few days he will be back out, on some pier at midnight. Please give him a shark. Or a redfish. Or a huge speckled trout. He has an itch that needs to be scratched. And things around here wont go back to normal until that happens.

Much appreciated!

-Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment