Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Plasma Car

Kennen got a Plasma Car for his birthday from grandma and grandpa this year. It's awesome because you propel it forward by moving the handle bars left and right. The best part is that it can hold up to 250 lbs so my new favorite pastime is giving my kids (and the neighbor kids) plasma car rides down the driveway. It gets going at a surprising and almost treacherous speed. When they were visiting last week, Kennen and I showed Grandma and 'Papa' how we roll:

vroom...


whee (yep I'm all elbows and knees)


giving a boy a helping hand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my daughter would love these! I've never heard of them but I'm going to be doing some research. Her 2nd birthday is coming up in September.

Anonymous said...

I hear these are a good price on amazon.com my mom got Landen one but it's in AZ so he doesn't get to use it much. Does it give your arms a workout? I could benefit from one of these... You look fantabulous though woman!!! Better knees and elbows than the alternative!!!! Thanks for blogging again. I needed my fix.

Post a Comment