Wednesday, May 28, 2008

jackpot

Kennen just found some old easter candy. He had two packs of Starbursts and asked me to open it for him. I told him I would open it as long as I could have one. :D

I opened it and he dove for the red piece. Being the smart Mom that I am, I told him that I should get the red one. "Red is for girls, and yellow is for boys."

"Ohhhhhhh man! Red for gewls and yeddo for boys! Ok Mommy, here you go."

Mmmmmm. Red starbursts rocks. Not like the yellow that tastes like lysol smells. We open the next pack of starbusts and this one it decorated with cutesy easter colors. As I tore the wrapper open, he started shouting with glee! Two blue wrapped starbursts fell onto the table.

"2 blue for boys Mama! ME! I'm a boy, ME! Not you...nuh-uh! Blue not for gewls! Blue for boys! Yeah! Me! Two!"

Then he snatched them up and ran away. I guess today is Kennen's lucky day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Too cute! He's learning how to be nice and clever at the same time. Great story.

Anonymous said...

I think he outsmarted you on that one!

Post a Comment