Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank you Dub-ya

Kaching! Our president is a moron and I know that there are a lot of people that say the stimulus package is a bad idea, but I would like to extend a personal thank you our commander in chief for the $1800 that I found in my checking account this morning. Oh, and I would like to thank the social security random number gods for giving my husband a ssn that ends in a number between 00 and 20.

Now I'm off to take Hannah off to the groomers to get her furrr did.

p.s As long as I am talking politics, I would like to please ask Reverend White to STFU! You are blowing it for your boy Obama. Don't you realize that your words are poison and that if Obama doesn't make it then the choices will be McCain (dinosaur) and Hillary (evil).

I think it's already too late though.

6 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I think it is too late also :(

My dad, who is a crazy hard, core democrate told me last night he is voting republican.

It made me sick to my stomach. Not because I was appaled at what he said, but because I think I (almost) agree with him.

What to do...

rage said...

I too, have a low-ending SS number, but because I didn't do the DD ordeal (owed taxes this year), I haven't gotten my check. Bummer.

insanemommy said...

Yup, he's an idiot! lol. Lucky you. Shopping money. Ole Dub-ya didn't include us in his plan....Would have come in handy while shopping for whopping monster flat screen that sweet cheeks had to have. lol.. I keep telling myself soon...soon...we'll have someone in charge with more than just a "half a brain"! I think there's only one solution too. And please, NO. MORE.Republicans. I dont' think our country can take it. I know I can't.

Mrstx said...

I actually do lean republican. Lower taxes, smaller government, etc but lately with the state of things for this country now I think that it's time for something new. It Obama drops out and it was Hillary vs McCain, I would pout and watch The Hills reruns instead of the presidential debates and ask my husband to let me knows who wins.

Anonymous said...

Rev. White. is a moron. He's trying to keep his 15 minutes up regardless of the damage he's doing not only to Obama's campaign but to Obama himself.

I can't wait to get my rebate! I found out though that because I paid for my filing fees with my refund, I'm getting a stupid check. :( And my hubby's last 2 are 88 so I'm officially screwed until July 11th.

HappyAutisticMama said...

It's not over until it's over! Don't give up hope quite yet...

Post a Comment