Friday, June 1, 2007

again?

This morning I went to get Kennen out of his crib and he took off his fucking poopy diaper and peed all over his crib. I am going to duct tape his jammies from now on. At least this time he didn't smear the wall. The poor little soul was laying really still with this guilty look on his face when I went in today.

"Kennen! Did you poop?"

He nodded his little head but didn't move the rest of his body. I think he was trying not to roll in it. At least after doing this about 20 times, I finally have a system down for cleaning it up. I filled up the tub and just let him soak. Then I throw everything straight into the washing machine and use scrubbing bubbles on his crib. voila! No more poopy bed. I can't believe my life is so uneventful that I'm blogging about poop again. Sigh. Yes, I have become the mom that talks about my kids poop all the time. Sorry people, but I'm just shocked at the sheer volume of shit I am responsible for cleaning. Or digging out of constipated kids. Or scrubbing off the wall. Or painting over. Or wiping out of mouthes. Or picking out of fingernails. Or plunging out of toilets. Shit.

Plus we are having a party tomorrow for Jeff's co-workers so I have to get the smell out. Patty, I need you to come over later and smell my house for me. I'm immune to it since i'm up to my elbows in poo every day. Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You are too funny!! Poor little Kennen. I could totally imagine him laying super still in his crib, on his back, nodding his head when you asked him if he pooped, but not to dare move any other muscle in his body. SO CUTE!!

PigeonHole said...

I remember for Kim we use to get her 1-piece PJs and we would put them on her backwards. She didn't really like it but she coudln't take them off -since the zipper was in the back.

MommyStamper said...

Poor you!!!!! I am sorry to hear he has done it again. I thought for some reason he was all done w/the poopy stuff:) I will come over later and smell it for you(yuck:)) I am sure it will be fine! Hope the day has gone better! See ya later~~
P

Unknown said...

Oh lord, im getting caught up on all my reading...i must have missed the part about digging poop out of mouths? Whats that all about?
Lisa

Post a Comment