Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sticks and stones may break my bones...

I was just dancing around the kitchen cooking lunch and Kim said, "Mom. Stop dancing. Youre grossing me out."

I was really mature and told her to bite me.

I'm a gross mom apparently. I didn't know that a 5 year olds words could just slice through me like that. I FRIGGIN GAVE BIRTH TO YOU...UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT. I sacrificed my body to bring 2 children in the world. The funny thing is that I am more confident physically now that I think I ever was. I think I am more impressed by my body doing amazing things (like growing a child, giving birth and then feeding it like a moo-cow for a year afterwards) than actually looking amazing.

Oh, and just when I start to move past wanting another baby, Jeff tells me this weekend that we should go ahead and start trying for a third. WTF? He said, 'I've always wanted three but I just wasn't ready.'

You have always wanted 3? That is news to me. You said 2 was plenty. He said that he knows that when we are older, family is going to be the most important thing and even if it is harder now, he knows we wont regret it.

He's not thinking clearly though. I think that he has been traveling a lot with work and putting in long hours and just misses all of us. I'm going to wait until August to let him really mull it over. Plus, I want to enjoy my summer and my morning sickness will be much more tolerable if Kim is in kindergarten and Kennen is in preschool. I can take them to school, then come home and puke in peace. :)

Oh, and this time I wont chart my temperatures and obsess the way I did with Kennen. I really wanted a boy and we planned our timing to make a boy more likely. Since I really dont have a gender preferance, I want it to just happen naturally. Well, I want a boy a little more than a girl but I want to leave it up to the stars. Jeepers! I'm talking about this like it might actually happen.

I wonder what a third will do to my body? Mom butt here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're funny. Hope Kennens foot is all better.

Post a Comment