Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm getting old...

Yesterday I went to Rhona's super duper house and as I was bending down into the car to get Kennen out of his carseat, I pulled a muscle in my back. Not a near my spine, but I pulled the long flat wide one that runs across the back of your ribs. I betcha didn't even know you had a muscle there...I sure as hell didn't! I can pretty much manage to do everything I need to do except pick up Kennen and iron Jeff's work clothes. Sorry baby! It was actually nice this morning not to hop out of bed as soon as Jeffs alarm went off. I just layed there and took an ibuprophen and watched him get ready for the day. Now I feel guilty so maybe I'll splurge and take his clothes to the dry cleaners. They do a better job anyway!

OK, well today i'm off to toys r us to exchange something. I will have both kids with me so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment