Tuesday, June 5, 2007

*gasp* I had fun!

I have a mommy group! And I actually want to go back. :)

Maybe it's because moms of 5 year olds aren't disillusioned and competitive anymore. Maybe it's because I live in the 'energy corridor' of Houston and lots of the families I met have moved here recently too. Or maybe the Cinco Ranch Bitches really do rock. I dunno, but I had fun. For real.

Kimberly and Ian found some fellow frog/bug catching kids and they had a blast. None of the moms had a holier than thou attitude. Now I have something else to look forward to every week.

Kennen got fried in the sun. The combo of the sun and his antibiotics turned him red. I fed the kids lunch, pumped Kennen full of more antibiotics and steriods and watched him puke it all back up. Nice. If it's not coming out one end, it's coming out the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment