Monday, October 1, 2007

Things that annoy me.

In celebration of my pms I am making a quick list of all the things that annoy me. I apologize to my (2) faithful readers...can you believe my blog has come to this?

-bicycle riders that think they are cars. Like riding in the middle of the road and then getting in the left turn lane. If I was in a 'city' then sure, riding a bike and pretending you are a car might make sense. But out here in the 'burb's? Get on the fucking sidewalk. Or at the very least stay to the far right of the road and use the sidewalks instead of the left turn lane. You are more of a pedestrian than a car.

-My son pooping his pants for 5 days straight. Today he finally used the toilet so maybe winds are changing again.

-Getting paid and then being broke 2 days later. Super fun.

-Where is that cold front everyone has been talking about? The air conditioning in my car is out. I really don't want to have to pay to fix it. See above.

-Being overzealous when I signed up to volunteer at school. I wanted to volunteer so I could stalk my daughter...but now that I know she is happy and safe, can I please have my Mondays and Wednesdays back. Please?

-My husband sleeping all weekend. Not because I necessarily want to 'hang out' with him when I'm hormonal, but he gets under the covers after I've already made the bed. grrrr.

-Not being able to lose 10 lbs.

I'm a snarky bitch. Where o' where is my "." ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you're prego..........

Anonymous said...

she can't be prego...she has to raise mine for me :) I bet you know who this is..
Kempy

Mrstx said...

Kempy! Hey girl! I'm looking forward to this weekend! I could care less about the LSU game but I will have a fabulous time in your pool! :D

Post a Comment