Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hotlanta!

I just read the newest post over at Thepioneerwoman.com. In celebration of her 10th anniversary she is giving a recap of her love affair with her husband before they were married. O.M.G her last post gave me chills. Thank you P-Dub for reminding me of my own whirlwind romance. Jeff was a stranger in a bar, buying me and my friends drinks at day one, professing his love for me by week 3, and became my best friend. We bar hopped and he drove me all over northern Arizona and made me laugh until I'd cry. 7 months later I was pregnant and he was happy. How does that work? I wasn't happy but the hope and the love in his eyes were irresistable. I knew that spending my life with him would never be dull. We've only been married 5 years but so far our love has never run luke warm. We either love each other or we fight like demons. We have passion and he makes me feel alive. I'm a lucky girl.

If you want to read a cattle ranchers wife's love story...start here:

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12

Oh, and go to thepioneerwomancooks.com and make her pico de gallo. And her chocolate cake. Hotlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment