Sunday, October 21, 2007

Minime

I have both kids in the tub right now. I put them each in their own bathroom because bathtime is faster that way, and I have Desperate Housewives starting in 25 minutes. I went into Kennens bathroom and got him in the tub and shampooed his hair, then I went down the hall and checked on Kimberlys progress. She was in the tub but didn't even have her hair wet yet, so I dumped a cup of water on her head. I poured shampoo into my hand and went to go scrub her hair and she said, "Wait Mommy, can I do that?" I ignored her and kept scrubbing and she said, "Do you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?"

Hahahaha! That is exactly what I say to her when I am being mean Mommy and she is not listening to me! I'm going to have to write that in her baby book. Oh wait, I haven't written in her baby book in 3 years, so I guess my blog will do!

She is a mini-Stella. I am so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment