Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fun night!

Last night I went to my first Passions Party. Um, I'm still a little prude and I don't want to tell you what it is if you have never heard of it, so go ahead and google it if you have any questions. Plus, explaining it would put me in a position of educating people about sex toys and I am really the wrong person to ask. I've only had one vibrator in my entire life and it drowned in the bathtub years ago. :( I kept it around for nostalgic reasons but then one time my Mom was helping me move and I swear she picked the lock to my secret box and saw my vibe. Or maybe the lock wasn't latched...but seriously? If you see a lock on a box in a single 20-something's apartment, don't peek! Anyway, I threw it away immediately and couldn't look my mom in the eye the rest of the day.

It started with wine. And beer and Mojitos. And spring rolls. They were phallically appropriate. One we were buzzed and relaxed, we sat down and decided to play a game. You know, the one where you put marshmallows in your mouth and try to say something lewd, and the gal that can cram the most in there and still speak wins. We all tied at 4 marshmallows because my neighbor Kempie sprayed white goo out of her mouth and some of it landed in her hair, and then the Passion party consultant, who was totally unphased, started picking sticky white goo out of her hair. Maybe it's just one of those, 'you had to be there' moments, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

There are a lot of Mommies in this Mater Planned community of suburban bliss and it seems like more and more of them are becoming consultants for various companies. But honestly, aside from Bung Chows stamping parties, I have a hard time getting excited about any of it. No I don't want to go to your 'Pampered chef tupperware mary kay bow making party'. I'm not going to spend my (husbands) money on something that I can buy at Super Target on the clearance rack(Target...oh how do i love thee?). But I gotta tell you, when I got my evite for Dildo's and Drinks at Patty's house, I got really excited. Plus, another cool thing is that EVERY husband offered to be home to take care of the kiddos without whining that they worked too hard all week to be in charge of the kids. Plus the products are actually reasonably priced. I should know. I made out of there with a nice new blue friend for about $30. Oh, and this one is waterproof...I learned my lesson on that one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You crack me up.

Hey what's the matter with BOW MAKING classes?? LOL

Mrstx said...

Ok, maybe bow making would be decent. At least it would be something cute for my daughter! I had a lady knock on my door trying to get me to have a Tupperware party because she sees me and my neighbors being very social together. She left me a pamphlet and that stuff is so expensive! Like $40 for a plastic pitcher. Um, no thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no thanks on the tupperware thing. I get brand x Rubbermaid from walmart for a fraction of the price. LOL...

I went to a bow making class and learned how to make lots of cute things!

LOL BTW, I ordered some "toys" once from adamandeve.com one of which was this (ROFLMAO) "dong" with a suction cup (speaking of water proof) and you were supposed to suction it to the side or bottom of the shower..... the only problem was that it was like the size of my arm!!!

I swear, if I didn't dialate easily to give birth, use that sucker and you'd be dialated in a heartbeat!

P.S. Thong made me throw it away. HAhahahAha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you both totally crack me up. A dong the size of an arm, love it! Ouch-a-rama!
Your blogs make me laugh Stella....

Anonymous said...

They make me laugh too!!! I love reading her posts! When I check and there's no update, I frown a little bit and pout for a while.

Post a Comment