Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter...don't worry, I wont give up any secrets...yet!

H.P. is spooooooooky! I can't read it at night anymore. I just must say that J.K. Rowling is amazing. I am halfway through the book and I am on the edge of my flippin seat. If it wasn't for the fact that I am afraid of every little sound I hear, I would definitely stay up all night and read it. Instead I have to put down my book until morning and watch 'The Money Pit' on HBO. You know, I have 100 regular channels and 25 movie channels and 'The Money Pit' is the best thing on. I watched a lot of t.v. as a child (I was a latch key kid) and I think I only had channels: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, and 61 and I always managed to watch something for hours on end. Now I just get really bored. So I'll blog instead :P!

The good thing about waiting until later to finish H.P. is that I get to savor every detail...like an amazing dessert. I'm so sad that Harry and the crew are wrapping up their story. I totally think in my mind that I know where this book is going but I am thrilled to pieces to know that the other 6 times that I was reading my H.P. book, I thought I knew what was going to happen only to be shocked with a surprising twist at the end of the story. I'm already mourning the loss of the next H.P. adventure and I'm not even finished with book 7. It's that good, y'all! Yee Haw!

Oh, and even though I am blogging about Harry Potter, I get totally pissed when anyone talks about anything having to do with it. I literally stuck my fingers in my ears and sang tonight when my friend Tara was talking about the 'missing pages' fiasco. I just cannot risk knowing anything about the ending. but I'm too scared to read it! Maybe I'll drink a glass of wine. A little liquid courage should help. Oh, and I'll call Jeff every 20 minutes for the next 5 hours. I'm sure he will understand! He is actually very understanding about my obsessive and excessive calling. I think I have done it so much that he doesn't even think it's weird anymore. Just like I don't think it's weird that he drives 18 hours to go fishing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST finished and I was the same way, I live in NYC and take the train everyday, I had to move cars twice to not hear about the ending! I had left my iPod at home!

You are not alone....I have HP nightmares..I can't read before I go to bed other wise I have scary scay, flying car dreams..

~Tania

Mrstx said...

I can't even sleep! I'm afraid that Voldemort is outside my window with his wand pointed at me about to do the Avada Kedavra spell because I am on team Potter!

Post a Comment