Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday afternoon...

and all is well! Jeff and Kimberly are sleeping. I wish I was sleeping but my buddy boy is awake so we are hanging out. Kennen is feeding me jelly beans. I really should stop eating them but then Kennen cries if I refuse to let him put a drool covered half eaten jelly belly into my mouth, so I let him. I baby my baby...yes it's true. I put my foot down when he tried to fee me a buttered popcorn flavored jelly bean. Nasty.

I have only read a few pages of Harry Potter because I need uninterrupted silence. I need to dedicate my whole self and really absorb every chapter. This is the last book and I want to get everything I can out of it. When I check my email now, I squint my eyes purposely until I log in so that I wont inadvertantly read anything H.P. related. Those few pages I read have sent chills down my spine. I seriously can't wait to dive in!

Oh, want to hear some great news? Jeff and I got audited on our taxes in 2005 and we made a mistake (an honest mistake I swear!!!) and now owe the IRS $869. Due by July 25th. And we got the bill on like July 8th. Isn't that friggin swell? It was painful, but I wrote the check today and will be priority mailing it asap. It makes me think that selling my panties to perverts on ebay is not such a bad idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! That is crappy that you got audited. We must be living paraell (sp?) lives that's about what I had to pay the dealership on Saturday for working on my car. YUCKY BILLS!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to sell used underware on ebay once and they removed the item and sent me a warning that I was in violation of ebay policy. No joke...

They weren't MY underware, mind you... my mom used to go crazy buying Landen undies and I had like 100 near new pairs that I wanted to get rid of so I thought EBAY!!!

LOL.

Post a Comment