Monday, July 2, 2007

Damn you webkinz!

Ok, so a few weeks ago I heard about webkinz for the first time. I wasn't too interested because I hate (HATE) video games. My brother tortured me by making me watch him play nintendo when we were little so now whenever I see people playing video games, I feel really really angry inside. I know, I have issues.

Anyway, a girl at our playdate has one and her mom was telling me about it and if I had not heard about Webkinz yet, I would as soon as she started kindergarten. Since I am really shallow and I desperately want Kimberly to fit in when she goes to school, I decided to check into these little toys. I was surprised to see how cheap they were. Just about $12 a pop with nothing else to buy ever. She loves it. Kimberly wanted the Chihuahua and fortunately for us, they happened to have that one at the store. I guess it's pretty rare to find the one you want.

The stuffed animal goes everywhere with her...but the online pet? Yeah, that one is all mine. I love playing the tournament games, I love shopping, I love gardening farm fresh food, I love decorating their little rooms. And when I say 'their' little rooms, I mean Cocopuff the chihuahua and the two other webkinz I just won on ebay. The frog and the Clydesdale horse are on their way. I think I have problems. Scratch that. I know I have problems. My number one problem? Hiding this purchase from my husband. :) Aren't they so ding dang cute though? In no particular order:

Clydesdale:


Chihuahua: aka Cocopuff

Frog:




If you think their little mugs are cute in these pictures, just imagine how adorable they are in their virtual world pooping on the potty (yes! you can make them go potty!)





No comments:

Post a Comment