Tuesday, July 10, 2007

B.A.S.*

* acronym for buggy ass state.

First I had mosquito hawks in my house. I didn't mind them because they are harmless to people and they eat mosquitos and Kimberly and Kennen lovingly named all of them Tasha and now all the neighbor kids do too. Then I had real mosquitos. I've always had spiders in the upper corners of my ceilings. Then I had flies. Lots and lots of flies. Now I have ants. IN MY BEDROOM! All over my carpet. Underneath my laundry monster. Why aren't they in the kitchen where all the food is? I have no idea. So anyway, today I am dedicating my day to doing laundry and them I am gonna vacuum up all the little fuckers. I can't wait!

Jeff was my hero last night because when I started freaking out he went out in the pitch ass dark and sprayed Ortho-Klor (the strongest stuff from Home Depot that will kill anything...even black widow spiders) all over the perimeter and the exterior walls of the house.

Want to know the best thing about laundry day? I have lots of free time in between loads to play Webkinz. I am obsessed. My favorite thing to do is to play tournament checkers against all the 8 year olds. The only bad thing about playing against 8 year olds is that if I play too well they will just quit the game early and then I wont get as much kinzcash. I've learned not only to be good at checkers, but to be good at checkers after letting my opponent win for the first half of the game. Then I will win at the end and get all the money but then the kids will request a rematch because they thought it was a close game and i will take them to the cleaners again! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

i.am.such.a.loser.

1 comment:

hermitgirl said...

ROFL omg that is awesome lol

Post a Comment