Monday, May 28, 2007

I love my drunken neighbors

I would be lost without them. They think my husband is funny when he is a drunk big dumb animal. In return, I think it's hilarious and the coolest thing ever when Bung Chows husband gets wasted!

Saturday was Kelly's party. She turned the big 4-OH! To celebrate, I picked up a Nascar cake, Kelly's husband picked up 80 lbs of crawfish, and then a bunch of guys pooled their $$ and bought a big bottle of Patron. Like the super duper big bottle. The one that is $125. It's worth every penny because it's the only way for the guys around here to get their wives drunk. Well, Patty and I can manage to get drunk on pretty much anything but Kelly is the picky one. She just can't say no to a shot of tequila. And I'm very fine with that. :)

Anyway, we started with the mud-bugs (that's Kennen's favorite word for crawfish) and I had like 4 huge piles to myself. It's my new favorite food. I'm craving it right now...mmmmmmmm.

The rest of the night we drank and laughed so hard that my abs still hurt. It all ended with H passing out in his living room floor with the spot-bot whirring loudly next to him...busily scrubbing at the puke on the floor. Someone found a box of sharpies and we just couldn't help ourselves. Jeff wrote 'I'm a butt pirate', Laurie wrote, "Tequila kills...luv ya!" and I colored his toenails blue. There was more written but my memory is a little fuzzy at this point in the night. Patty thought it was hilarious! She said that the last time he got written on in sharpies was his bachelor party. Apparently the strippers all signed their names all over his body. And Patty married him the next day anyway...knowing full well that he was covered with stripper stamps underneath his tuxedo. She's a good Patty. :)

Oh, and right before we left I noticed that H was coming too a little bit so I asked him, "Hey...do you want another shot?" He mumbled, "Do you want to suck my ___? You bitch...f--k you...mumble mumble mumble," then he passed out again.

Then Jeff sat on him...I guess to retaliate for me?!?!?! Then we called it a night!

:)))This will go into my memory as one of the best drunk nights ever! Happy birthday Kelly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, im trying to write a comment but this is all in Russian so im not sure if im doing it right. It sounds like you guys had fun. Did the sharpie wash off or is H still branded? I miss you guys and ill talk to you soon.

MommyStamper said...

Hehehehe. So funny when you write it. Hi Lisa:) H is still painted a little. He is such a good sport about it. We miss you. Hope you are having fun!

Post a Comment