Monday, September 17, 2007

Barnacles!

I broke my blog! I tried a new template and I don't like it but now not only do I not like my template, but now I've lost my blogroll links. Tartar Sauce! I'm too pissed to fix it now. Ugh. I dont know what I was thinking. What do I think this is, myspace? argh! I know I want to personalize my blog but I think I need to do a digital scrapbook thingy for my masthead and leave the rest alone. Anyone know how to help me? Keikicakes? I think I will take you up on your offer. Okay, now I really have to clean the guest room! Bye!

3 comments:

MommyStamper said...

I like the new layout, but your right, where are all the links?
hehehehe. I am sure you and Keikicakes will figure it out:)

Keikicakes said...

Of course...I'll help you. Let me know what you want your masshead to look like.

~Penny~ said...

I was completely thrown off yesterday. I am happy to see the regular layout back.

Post a Comment