Monday, September 10, 2007

Excessive?


Please tell me not to be a retard and buy the new Pink Dyson vacuum. Mine died while I was trying to vacuum up fleas (p.s. I've not seen any since Sunday and nobody has been bitten...I'm hoping it was just a few rogue fleas).


I told Jeff that we needed a new one and asked for a budget. He said, "Whatever you think is best."


It sounds like he is being sweet and saying, 'Buy what you need sweet sweet mother of my children.'


Really he is using Jedi mind tricks because he knows I have a hard time spending money. Well, that is unless he is out of town and I am really bored and I start thinking irrationally because the only company I keep is 2 kids and a dog.


Honestly if I just swear off Super Target for 2 or 3 weeks, that is the money right there. I can live off bean burritos and coffee for the next few weeks! The kids have ramen noodles...I could throw in a multivitamin for good measure!


Gah I'll probably just end up duct taping my old vacuum! Is there anyone out there that thinks that vacuum cleaners are interesting and have an opinion either way one which products are better than others? No? Didn't think so...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a pretty vacuum cleaner. Not sure which ones might be the best in USA, but whenever I need one I go to some "cheapish" store. Maybe thats why I change them every two years or so.

~Penny~ said...

Umm, I shouldn't be answering your blog. I want a Dyson so bad..btw, I have hard wood floors...and I LOVE the color pink. I almost lost it when they came out with the slim BUT I am waiting to buy it. $400 is a lot of money for a single girl with a mortgage;)

But if suga daddy gives you the ok, burittos and vitamins are completly acceptable!

Jaiden said...

I am so jealous. I want that Dyson sooo bad. I just have a hard time spending 400 bucks on a vacuum. But that's probably the reason I have had to buy 2 vacuum's in the last year. But hey if Jeff says it's ok, I say go for it.

Post a Comment