Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why why why?

Why do I want another baby so bad? I was just going about my business this morning and then WHAM! I can't stop thinking about being pregnant again. I have babies of the brain. I think I should get a dog or something. Kim is turning 5 next month so we could make it a birthday present. LOL, who am I kidding? I don't want a friggin dog!

One day I am counting the days until my kids are in school so I can get out of the house and the next day I think it's a good idea to start all over again. Ok, I feel better now. No more babies...

Damn natural instincts! If I had waited to have kids I would have had 2 by the time I was 35ish and then the decision to not 'risk' trying again because of my age would have been made for me. But in my mind I have a good 7 years to have another before I become higher risk. Plus I have it pretty good because both will be 18 years old by the time I'm 43. That will be fabulous.

Honestly though I just have a feeling that I will have 3 kids. I feel like it's just a matter of time. I feel like there is another little soul out there that is meant to be mine. Hmmm...just as long as Jeff doesn't get a vasectomy. I am not worried though. He hates going to the doctor and I know that he wont actually go unless I make the appointment for him and we all know that's not going to happen. (insert evil laugh)

p.s. It's no secret to Jeff that I'm plotting for a third. He's scared. and he should be. >:)

1 comment:

MommyStamper said...

Uh oh. Jeff, you better look out!!!LOL. Well as you put it you do have 7 more good years so you never know. Maybe after the kids are in school you will feel like it's time:)

Post a Comment