Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Educational television

I love HGTV. It must be genetic because my mom is totally addicted to HGTV. Jeff, however, likes watching decorating shows as much as I like watching 'Fishing with Roland Martin' on Sunday mornings.

"All these stupid shows are the same! Some princess of a man goes into a room and puts the sofa on an angle and 'WOW! What a transformation! And why don't they call it a 'room'? They always talk about what a great 'space' this is! It's a fucking room you idiot!'" Apparently watching hgtv makes his brain bleed because Jeff cries and complains and begs to watch something else and when I say no, he puts me in an arm bar and steals the remote. >:(

Yesterday I had to scootch (is that even a word?) the bed over in the guest room because the sheetrock guy had some work to do on the ceiling right over the bed. I was too lazy to move it back and when I walked in there today I loved how it just opened up the space. :) I don't think I would have noticed if Jeff hadn't gone on and on about furniture on angles. Thanks baby, I learn something new every day because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment