Monday, April 23, 2007

reason 987,596,284 that I love Sams Club

Prescriptions there are so cheap! I called this morning and I'm going to save $60 on this months refill! I pay $70ish at Walgreens for what I can get for $12 at Sams Club. Woo Hoo! Plus it's a chance for me to eat pizza there for lunch. I can get my prescription and feed me and the kids and still have $55 left over. Hmmmm, I'm sure I will be able to spend it quickly at Sams. I wonder if they sell shop vacs....or miter saws.

I bought a bunch of lumber on a whim at Home Depot a few months ago because I was going to make a picket fence garden style bed for Kimberly. I have the lumber and the instructions, the nails and the wood glue...I just don't have a saw. Hmmm, this ought to keep me busy while Jeff is away again.

He's in California. In wine country. I requested San Francisco sourdough bread and a bottle of wine for my souvenier. Last time he brought Kimberly a pink kimono from China Town. Kimberly says, "This is what my Daddy got me from Chinese world." hmmm...close enough. She knows that he always brings her something when he travels and now it's getting to the point that when he doesn't travel he will come home from work on a regular day and she will say, "Where's my present?" Then, instead of setting her straight, he will find something lame in his truck, like a pair of safety glasses and she will jump for joy and squeal and give him a big hug. He says he is just preparing her to be spoiled so that when she starts dating she will have really high standards. Look out world, in 15 years there is going to be a demanding beautiful tall leggy blonde breaking some hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment