Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ha ha!

Jeff just called and when I answered the phone he said, "Baby, I still got it!" I guess some woman in line at the gas station just asked him out to dinner. When he told her, "I'm married" she said, "Of course you are..." and then just walked away.

I was like, "Ohhhh, poor lady. She got sucked in by your charm." Then he said, "Don't feel bad for her...she was hitting on your man."

I said that I wasn't worried and he said, "That's because I'm a loyal dog. A love sick puppy. Woof." He didn't really bark at the end. But it's funnier that way, no? Anyway, Jeff does have that effect on people. When his 'light' is shining on you it makes you feel like the most important person in the room. Maybe thats why he is so good at his job. He just found out what his raise was so I figued I would plant the seed, "Hey moneybags, if you want to buy me a new car, my birthday is just around the corner. You could put a big red bow on it." He just laughed and laughed. I know this year is get out of debt year but it was just a suggestion. I just got my tires balanced yesterday and my rust bucket doesn't shake when I'm going 60 mph anymore. Bummer. I can't wait for my car to really have something wrong with it.

I went and got a massage yesterday. I told the lady about my headaches so she focused on my back, neck, shoulders, skull. It hurt so good! She did this thing where it felt like she was trying to pull my head off my shoulders and after that my headache really started to disappear. It stayed away until I picked up Kennen from my friends house and after a little while he started to scream again. Then I felt it creeping back. Eureka! I finally found the source of my headaches. It's not quite 3 feet tall and it has a blonde mohawk. Oh yeah, it's that little man child I gave birth to 2 years ago. I love my boy...Jeff even tells me I favor him (ludacris I know... ;)) but I really wish they made baby ball gags. He just needs to hush.

OK, I have a ton on cleaning to do. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment