Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It only happens once in a blue moon...

...but I am totaly fucking sick. I was up all night with a headache, sore throat, and insatiable thirst. I'm so glad that one gatorade survived Jeffs hangover this weekend because when I opened the fridge at 2 in the morning that fierce grape gatorade made me want to cry tears of joy! I even called Jeff at 2am to thank him and to complain that I was sick and let him apoligize for not being home ( >:) I'm getting pretty good at this jewish guilt thing) but he didn't answer. It's ok though, I took another alka seltzer cold and passed out until 8am. He called me then and gave me a few 'poor baby's', a 'make sure you rest and drink lots of fluid', and even a "I'm so sorry love". Awww. I feel much better now that I have some sympathy.

Well not really. My head really fucking hurts. Damnit! It's probably because I forgot to put on my glasses today. I'm really bummed out though because I'm supposed to go out with my new DMV friend to lunch tomorrow. Damn germs. I probably got this cold from the nasty ass DMV. You know what I find interesting? Everyone has to go to the DMV but whenever you go there it is full of...hmmm I'm not mean enough to put into print the kind of people you might find at the DMV. But y'all know what I'm talking about. Gross gross gross. LOL, but then it is funny to see the one impeccably dressed middle aged woman with her designer bag and all her jewelry and she won't sit...just sort of pace back and forth and you can see her thinking, 'so this is how the other half lives'.

No comments:

Post a Comment