Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why I love Tequila Patty

The other night me and my neighbors were sitting around and everyone started talking about a white skirt I was wearing last week. They started going on and on about how it was see thru and you could totally see my ass and even my husband was like, 'Oh yeah! I remember that!" WTF??? I looked at Patty, (my friend, my comrad, the girl that is on my side) and asked, "Why didn't you tell me you could see everything through my skirt???!!!" Her reply?

"I just thought it was Stella being Stella."

My mouth dropped. I think this is right up there with my Mother in law saying that my unborn daughter was "Just like her Mom" when Kimberly was bent over with her legs open during the 20 week ultrasound.

To her credit, Patty is the sweetest warmest person I know. She is a giver. Kimberly would rather hang out at her house all day because she is treated so well over there. But every once in awhile Patty will come out with a comment like this that keeps us all on our toes.

Oh and I'm retiring my white skirt. That's just me being me.

2 comments:

MommyStamper said...

NO!!!! You can't retire your white skirt! It's too cute, and it looks good on you. (Not just the see through part either;))

Mrstx said...

LOL! Maybe I'll find a slip or something (although I don't think I've worn a slip since I was 8 years old. Bike shorts maybe?)

Post a Comment