Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random...

I hate to say it but the holiday snacking has caught up with me. I put on my fat jeans the other day and they were tight. Oh Snap! :D

It's okay though. I have a bike that my old neighbor gave me before she moved (halloooooo! Lisa...do you read my blog still? I miss you girl!) and I pumped up the tires and gave it a whirl.

Biking is really fun! We have great biking trails close to my house, and aside from them being thickly wooded and a good place to hide a body, it is a very pretty and serene ride. The only bad part is that I've been told by someone that I look like a giraffe on wheels. LOL, okay she didn't say that but she saw me riding when she drove by and was like, 'whoa she's tall!' sigh.

No I don't play basketball in case you were wondering. :D

Hmmm, what else. Oh, Kennen and his talking are making me proud! Just now he came walking out of his room holding a toolbox full a tools and said, "I'm not tired anymore." Um, dude...I tucked you in for the night! This isn't catnap time, it's bedtime! Ah well, he is charming and I will let my let my kids get away with a lot as long as they are charming. I get away with a lot because I'm charming. I think it's a good trait to learn. I'm totally kidding. sort of.

Oh, and here is the bestest news of the New Year! I'm going to Disneyworld! Woo Hoo! Thank you in-laws! I know that my in laws really just want to take kids there but know that Kimberly and Kennens pesky parents are sticklers about shipping the kids off to a different state. I'm a B-list vacationee, but whatevs! I'm going to disneyworld!

I do love my in-laws dearly and they love me too, but c'mon. They don't fly out every 6 weeks to visit me. How do I know this? Oh, um...pictures like this pop up every once in awhile. Notice the body with the chopped off head? That's me. My body made it into this shot because it is the vessel that delivered the grandchildren to a wonderful set of newly retired grandparents. But my face? My eyes? The window to my soul? Not so much.

p.s. Isn't my son a stud?

Now my new goal is to make sure that Kimberly has plenty of princess dresses to wear to the magic kingdom.

4 comments:

Keikicakes said...

Oh....I thought I saw a giraffe on CR Blvd the other day =)! ha ha ha!!!!!

Kennan is a stud! I love his Bass Pro hoodie.

~Penny~ said...

DOn't forget to have breakfast with all the princess'!!

My neice had a blast!

Anonymous said...

wow look how big he looks in the pic. Do you think they cut off your head b/c they are shorter than you? I swear I am not meaning for that to sound mean.

Kempy

Mrstx said...

Kempy-you are probably totally right. But I'm a sensitive Cancer and I take everything personally! You understand, dontcha' my fellow crab? :D

Post a Comment