Thursday, January 10, 2008

4?

I was just on myspace and I saw a bulletin from a girl I used to know when I lived in Illinois. She had 2 kids when I lived there a little over 2 years ago, but now she is expecting her fourth child any day now.

I kind of cringed at first but honestly I am jealous. I know I could physically have 4 kids if I wanted too but I am too scared to make that choice. I am jealous of her faith that everything is going to be just fine...even if she and her husband are doubly outnumbered.

3 would be my ultimate maximum. Oh, and what would a new baby do to Kennen? I like him the way he is now. Completely confident of his rank in the family. Kimberly has gotten over her bitterness of her little brother the interloper. He would be 3 1/2 or 4 by the time a baby would arrive.

Argh, this is crazy talk. No.More.Babies Stella! I'm in the home stretch. Kennen is potty trained day and night. 2 more years, he will be in school full time. I could get a job. We could actually have disposable income. Honestly I think I am too selfish to have another one. I only want that sweet baby. Once they are 2 I start pushing them to be independant and out of my hair. I have a boy and a girl. A perfectly matched set.

Go away baby fever!

1 comment:

~Penny~ said...

My brother has 4 kids. It is just.too.much. Its not like back in the day when the more kids you have the more successful your farm will be...

I think 3 might be my max. But I haven't had one yet, so I might change my mind :)

Post a Comment