Sunday, June 22, 2008

Su-please-ay!

Yesterday was my birthday. I told Jeff not to do anything for my birthday because I was a bad wife last year and didn't do anything special for him on his birthday. I know...bad bad wife.

I told him all that I wanted to do was go out to eat at Denny's with him and the kids. And I wanted to pick up my in laws at the airport by myself so that I could listen to all the inappropriate gangsta music that I never get to blast in my truck because I always have the kids with me.

Yesterday, we did breakfast, I played some Wii (which is also a special treat for me because Jeff hates video games. Or he hates when I play video games. He thinks if I have spare time for video games, I should be more productive...like having sex with him or something). After all that, I took off to get my inlaws at the airport and listened to Dre 2000.

When we got home, there were balloons...and friends...and drinks...and festivities! Kimberly screamed, 'SURPRISE!' and Kennen started singing, "Bappy birthday to Mommy!" Aww it was so sweet. I can't believe that Jeff surprised me again. Geez...when Jeff's love light is on you, it is the best feeling in the world. Things like this show me how much he loves me and I am dazzled by it. He is really great to me. Here are a few pics that Patty took as I walked in the door.

'Papa' is carrying Kennen but I am following right behind them...

You can't really see in this picture but I am realizing what is happening and I'm smiling :D

Me and my Love...


He looks so proud of himself. If you look closely that he even is wearing his 'Frank the Tank' t-shirt. He is not allowed to leave the house wearing this shirt...I think it is a bad omen and he will only get in trouble with it on. But at home, I'm happy to have my own Frank the Tank.

10 comments:

rage said...

Happy Birthday!

It's funny that he doesn't like video games, because usually it's the women who don't like the video games, not the guys! That was so sweet to have the surprise party! You are so pretty!

tara said...

Sounds like you had a great party!
Have fun @ Disney!

AZ Larsens said...

Aw, how sweet! What a good hubby.

lol, Dre 2000...hmmm, I should dig out my copy of it, dust it off, and bump it in my minivan tomorrow after the preschool carpool!

Jatorade said...

Aww that is so sweet! Happy Birthday!

Sloane said...

Aww. Love Jeff and his surprises. First the truck and now this.

Happy Birthday!!

~Penny~ said...

Happy Bday! Umm....blasting gangsta music is the biz-omb! Good for you:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday~!!
You are such a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stella! I thought you were in Disneyworld. Did you make it to Bob's Taco Station? WAY better then Dennys, I promise :)

Mrstx said...

Awww, thank you ladies for all the great comments. Yeah, Jeff was really sweet this year. It makes up for all those times that he is being a shithead, lol.

I'm in disneyworld right now actually and I'm stealing some internet time while the kids are with Daddy and Grandma watching the fireworks show. It's the first time I've been alone all day and it is nice to check my blog and decompress. You girls rock! I will catch up on your blogs soon!

p.s. Daria...no Bob's Taco yet but the huevos rancheros are calling my name.

Butterfly Goddess said...

Dr. Dre 2000!!! Everytime I bump it I think about you and Melissa and I in Flagstaff having get togethers, drinking, and dancing in that house. AHH such good memories :) I wish I could have been there for your bday this year I love and miss you to pieces!!! I know you are having a wonderful time in Disneyworld and don't even notice the humidity since you are so use to TX weather ;)

Post a Comment