Thursday, June 5, 2008

dirty details...not for the meek

I feel like a crumpled up withered leaf. I am d.r.y. I don't think I've ever been this sick. Usually when I get a stomach bug, it is vomit specific. This time though, I have peed out my ass about 15 times a day for the last 4 days. You really wanted to hear that right? You're welcome :D

I finally went to the doctor after my husband threatened to take me to the hospital and you know what? I'm sick enough for antibiotics. My Dr. layed me down on the exam table and listened to my intestines and prodded around for a minute while Kennen explained to her that, "Mommy has a big POOT!" She just laughed and talked to him and then gave me some sympathy and a prescription for not one, but two antibiotics. I came home and did the google on both of them and the first one is used to treat Anthrax and the second one is used to treat Giardia. Yummy.

Halle.friggin.luia that I finally feel like I'm turning a corner. Modern medicine is fabulous.

5 comments:

tara said...

did they give you any meds for the "peeing out your ass" (as you call it)?
Their is presc. med for that. They gave it to me when I had the flu earlier this year.
I am sorry you have been so sick and I'm glad you went to the Dr.

~Penny~ said...

Stella,
God, I am so smart I should be the doctor! Told yah ;)

Doesn't the anthrax meds make you feel AWESOME, within 3 hours!!!!

Cakes had to force me to go after 6 full days of feeling like death.

Glad you are feeling better:)

KBear said...

as a favour to kristina from that blog, im writing to tell you that she has deleted her blog, and if you would like to contact her at all, to email me at wiccanvixen24@hotmail.com, and i will forward your address to her.

thanks!

Mrstx said...

LOL, Penny you should be a doctor! You definitely called it so you get a great big, "woot woot"* from me.

*I think I've been stuck in my house too long. :D

Angela said...

Hope your feeling better.

Post a Comment