Monday, June 2, 2008

blech

How the hell did I get sick? I have a fever so I am fr.fr.fr.freezing and my stomach is wrecked. blech. I should have known something was up because I was watching Kimberly's little friend today and all my plans for a nice and enriching day went out the window. I had no energy so I layed on the sofa most of the day. I did get up to paint their toenails and to take them to the McDonalds drive thru, but they were pretty much on their own today. Poor things.

Oh, and Kim's sweet little friend saw my fangs come out. They kept of begging me to take them to the park, which is just down the street, but I nicely said, "No, my stomach hurts."

Kim begged and whine and cajoled and would not friggin let it go. Then her little friends started adding to the conversation, "Oh! I love the swings! And I'm great on the monkey bars! Can we ride the Barbie Jeep down there? YEAH! Can we go Kimberly's Mommy??? Puh-leeeeeze!" Finally I snapped, "I'm not going to the park because if I do i am going to crap my pants!"

:D That shut them up!

7 comments:

MommyStamper said...

OMG........ I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you:)

LMAO..... that is toooooo funny about crapping your pants.

Yes, I know you didn't actually do it but the visual I have in my head of the girls is keeping me in stitches!

~Penny~ said...

I hate being sick. Go to the doctor because it sounds EXACTLY what I had before my trip. I was out of commission for the week.

The doctor told me that I had a sever infection that was wrecking all my systems and put me on anit-biotic that made me feel wonderful.

And cough medicine with codeine. I think that is what made me feel wonderful.

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I hope I did not get you sick from all of my coughing Saturday night! I was not supposed to be contagious. Let me know if I can get you anything.
:(
-Laura

Keikicakes said...

M is sicking with some stomach bug too. She missed her second day of swimming. She pucked twice but I was a mean mommy and I still got her in the car to go to lessons...then she pucked again so....I drove home. she has been sitting on the sofa like a bump on a log all day.

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. Remember, don't have guilt about snapping with her friend around - you'll just have to pay for her therapy years down the road...hahahhahaha

Angela said...

That's awesome. I bet it will be a little before Kim asks something again in front of friends. ;-)

I hope your feeling better. Are you still sick from last week or are you sick with something else.

rage said...

Hope you feel better! Although, I had to admit that I laughed my ass off about the crapping your pants off part!

Post a Comment