Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chip-In at the 17th hole - Tiger Woods (US Open)

Chip-In at the 17th hole - Tiger Woods (US Open)

You have to watch this video...specifically at 1:18 to see my boyfriends cute reaction to this ridiculous shot. Tiger suffered through the US Open this weekend with a torn ligament in his knee. He was in the rough, on a hill that required him to put extra pressure on his left knee. I was hoping that he would at least get par on this hole...definitely not birdie! This shot is just ridiculous and had no business going in...and the look on Tigers face is priceless. Isn't he dreamy? He's my boyfriend...he just doesn't know it yet

5 comments:

KBear said...

i dont understand golf.. does that mean he's winning?

~Penny~ said...

My boyfriend who does know we are dating is Dennis Leary. Yes, you read right.

There is something about a tall, skinny , potty-mouthed Irish guy that just gets me going ;)

KBear said...

Georges St. Pierre here:) Nothing like a man who can beat the living shit out of others and do it so.. graciously:)

KBear said...

Georges St. Pierre here:) Nothing like a man who can beat the living shit out of others and do it so.. graciously:)

Keikicakes said...

I've been in love with Tiger for awhile....when I worked at a ad agency in Hawaii....we had to do some advertising for the Sony Open and I got to touch is name on the sign! I knew I was in love at that point! My boss also plastered my wall with his face!

Post a Comment