Wednesday, June 25, 2008

If you wonder why I am blogging on my WDW vacay....

...it's because I have spend the last 24 hours in my hotel room...with a sick kid. Jeff, Kennen and the Grandparents went to the Animal Kingdom without us and Kimmy and I stayed home so I could I hold her hair while she puked.

It's cool though. I have some pretty nice diggs here and I found a sundries shop that sold pedialyte and wine. Now that's fun for the whole family! Then Grandma and Grandpa came home and saw my bottle of wine and now I feel like a lush. What was I expected to do in a 15 X 15 foot room all day?

I really hope that Kim is better tomorrow. Jeff said that she is such a little ball of light and happiness that today just wasn't the same without her. Oh, he said he missed me a little too. ;D

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I thought that the planner that but the baby items in the alcohol aisle at my grocery store were genius. Sorry that your trip isn't going so well that sounds like the pits.

~Penny~ said...

Uggg! I hope Kim feel better and doesn't pass it to everyone else!

Wine and pedialyte...ok
Wine and breast feeding....not ok :)

MommyStamper said...

Oh...poor Kimberly. I hope she feels better tomorrow!!

Don't worry about the wine. I'm sure they are not thinking anything at all bad about it. I don't blame you.

Mrstx said...

...hip hip hooray!

...she is feeling much better today!

...have a magical day!

EJ said...

Doesn't pedialite cure hangovers?

I'm just sayin...

If you get some free time, go to Ti'Juana Flats. It's AWESOME food!

Anonymous said...

Animal Kingdom is overrated anyways... Hold out for Magic Kingdom so you can see the kiddo's saucer-sized eyes staring up a Cinderella...

Glad she's feeling better... And don't worry about being a lush... where do you think they got the word lucious?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I'm with Liam. Animal Kingdom is a zoo with a few rides that have horrendous lines. The end. Hope the puking abates and that the rest of your vacation is much better. Oh, and that you get to ride the Pirates ride. :)

Angela said...

OH-no! Well i'm glad to see you haven't had to blog the past two days. I hope that means that Kim is all better and everyone is having fun!

Post a Comment