Friday, June 20, 2008

I just tossed a fifth of gin...

...I'm goin' to dizneeland!

Actually, I am going to Disneyworld in 3 days! My in laws fly in tomorrow and then on Monday we are off to explore the happiest place on earth. I am really looking forward to this vacation. I seem to be out of ideas on how to entertain my kids for and we are not even one month into summer vacation. One week of Disneyworld, then I have 2 friggin months to keep my crazy monkeys occupied. But I wont think about that today. I'll think about that tomorrow.

I have one small problem though...I need to pack for three people. for an organized person this wouldn't be a problem but I have one big problem. L.A.U.N.D.R.Y. I need a house elf. sigh.

My in laws are going to fly in tomorrow and then on Monday we are off to 'Florider' to enjoy the rain. I don't mind the rain...at least it will keep us cool. I have decided that I have no agenda while I am in Disneyland. I am going to let the kids and grandma and grandpa tell me where to go. Next week I want to not be in charge. My only request is to do Pirates of the Caribbean. Twice. And the haunted mansion too. Other than that, I am just going to eat my lunch on a stick and do what I'm told to do. I don't want to be the adult and since grandma and grandpa will be there, I am technically a kid right? They can even put one of those leashes on me so I don't wander away.

7 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Let's make a deal. I'll come do your laundry (I don't mind it for some reason) and you can come sweep and mop my floors. I HATE that chore.

Have fun in the Magical Kingdom!

Anonymous said...

I have one of those leashes if you want to borrow it. It's cute! Looks like a little puppy backpack. There's even a pocket to store your sippy cup in. LOL! ;)

rage said...

I so envy you (for getting to go to Disney Land, not for the laundry part). But damn girl, you deserve it!

~Penny~ said...

Have so much fun!! Don't forget to buy the flash pass so you can go to the front of the line without waiting :)

Let me know about any cool new rides. I am going with my family in December. My favorite rides are pirates, mansion, space mountain and peter pan fly up!! Okay I am getting really excited for you:)

Have fun at the happiest place in the world!

Keikicakes said...

It's Disneyworld...you can be a kid!!!!!

Space Mountain is my fave!

Also....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

I am so exited for you!!! I have always wanted to go to Disneyworld - take lots of pictures. I wish it would rain here every day, like it does there. ;-)
Happy Birthday!

AZ Larsens said...

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I have a couple of those leash-backpacks thingys, and they're really cute. People don't look at you as weird if the leash is disguised like a cute animal...haha We have the frog and the monkey ones. I've seen them at Wal-Mart and Target for like $10.

Post a Comment