Monday, April 14, 2008

Random moments of my weekend

Jeff's work party went off without a hitch (well, there was a hitch with a speeding neighbor at about 11pm but that is a story for another time). The crawfish were awesome and the best part is that now my house has been spring cleaned. I scrubbed the baseboards, walls, doors, floors, toilets (barf), and all the stains are out of my carpet. The worst part is that I am still dehydrated. I drank for about 10 hours straight and am now have a bright red sunburn...so yeah, I'm a little parched.

I love Jeffs boss's wife. She is warm, funny and down to earth...even when rocking her $1000 bag. It was great to see everyone so now when Jeff comes home and tells me stories, I will know who the heck he is talking about.

Oh, and we finally collected all 120 star bits on Super Mario Galaxy! Jeff really hates that game but I am not good enough at it to win by myself. I have to bribe him with um, favors, to get him to sit and play with me. This weekend after he defeated Bowser, he was happy because now he would never have to play again. Well, after you beat the game the first time, you can restart with Luigi. I have 5 stars so far and only have 115 more to go. Poor Jeff. Hot damn I love my Wii.

8 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I am glad the party went really well! And your house is super-clean! Win/win;)

Umm....I bought a Wii this weekend and I am having it shipped to my house this week. So.Excited!!!

I know you talked about downloading old games onto it. Do you have the website?

Unknown said...

That is great the party went well. I always dread Dave's work functions cause I know I am the fattest wife in the office

Keikicakes said...

It was a great party...THANKS! I can't believe...I drank all day but I did have a nice relaxed feeling all afternoon. Best of all...I didn't feel sick the next day...I think cause I ate all day too!

I saw that Wii is coming out with a fitness game....where there i some slender board and you can do yoga and etc. and you have challenges or something like that. Sounds cool! I may have to buy a wii...I figure it will probably be cheaper then a gym membership!

Genevieve said...

Oh! I am definitely getting a Wii soon. Your love for yours is infectious. My friend is over his so I'm trying to coax him into selling it (and his 30 games) to me... its only a matter of time ;)

Unknown said...

TAGGED for a meme....:)

tara said...

Thanks for the invite to the party.
sorry we came late. Had fun though!

Anonymous said...

"Hot damn I love my Wii"

Okay, you cracked me up with that one!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the Wii too. I love it!! It's my new best friend!

Post a Comment