Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been Meme'd!

First, the rules:

1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.

2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!

What I was doing 10 years ago - (1998):
I was 18. I was dating my 'first' (yessireee, all kinds of first with this guy :D) boyfriend. He had no personality, no job, no place to live. He ended up moving in with my friend Mike. The only thing he ever bought me was a snapple. He was nice enough though for a first boyfriend. He was never mean to me, oh but he did cheat on me. It's cool though...there was not much there with he and I anyway. Oh, and the lesson learned there was to always make every future guy wear a condom, even if they complain that, "it doesn't feel as good," without one. I blindly trusted an immature guy with my health and my future and for what? Crappy jack rabbit sex? I was always a safe sex girl until Jeff. I'm not sure what was up with that...maybe all the alcohol we were drinking?

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Take Kennen to his speech therapy appointment.
2. Go to the mall, pay off my Macy's credit card. OH! Another thing I did 10 years ago was get my very first credit card at Macy's! Wow, I've had that card for a loooong time, but I've never had more than a $400 credit limit. Why don't they trust me? Must be the whole 'unemployed' thing.
3. 2 loads of laundry. Jeff promised to fold when he gets home. I'm not holding my breath on that one.
4. Super Luigi Galaxy! :D
5. Kiss Kennen and laugh when he 'wipes off' his face with his hands and say, "No more kisses Mama!" (No mow-uh kitheth Mama!) Sorry dude, I can't help it. You are way too kissable.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Coffee
2. Wine
3. bean burritos
4. wine
5. wine

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. 1st thing, buy a new vehicle
2. 2nd, have custom drapes made for all the windows in my house. Oh, and plantation shutters too.
3. Buy a summer home in Flagstaff, AZ
4. New wardrobe
5. For charity I would give away college grants to stay at home Moms that feel like their brains have turned to mush but would really like to do more than be just a mom.

Five of my bad habits:
1. Avoidance of laundry
2. Swearing
3. coffee in the morning, wine at night
4. being forgetful
5. other than that, I am perfect.

Five places I have lived:

1. Mesa, AZ

2. Flagstaff, AZ

3. Springfield, IL

4. Katy, TX

5. that's all!

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. McDonalds

2. Various Temp jobs

3. Making blueprints at an art store

4. Cocktail waitress

5. Administrative assistant at a phone company

What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:

Lets see, I will be 53 so I would like to be traveling with Jeff and hanging out with the grandkids.


Okay, the 5 people I will tag my neighbors this girl, that girl, Penny, Sloane, and PCS (because I haven't heard from you in awhile!!!). After your post, you need to tag 5 more and let them know!

2 comments:

PCS said...

I've never been tagged before...cool!

Anonymous said...

your answeres were hilarious!

Post a Comment