Thursday, April 3, 2008

Everybody hates the laundry monster

Today when Kimberly got home from school, I asked her and Kennen to take their folded clothes upstairs before they could relax/have a snack/play or whatever they wanted to do.

Kim asked, "Can I just have a little rest first?"

Me, "No."

Kim, "But I'm so tiiii-yuuuuuuurd!"

Me, "Ask me if I care."

Kim, "Do you care?"

Me, "No, put your clothes away."

*This is where she starts crying.

Me, "Why are you crying?"

Kim, "Because I know you DO care because you are really great Mommy!" Then she just hung her little head.

sigh. I need to remember that she is a sensitive little soul.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh if only kids knew how much more we hated the laundry then they do. I wish they made disposable clothes. I wear and then toss them

KBear said...

im awful with laundry. to this day, i will wash it, i will put it in the dryer, i will fold and put away his clothes, but not mine.

mine i just shove in the drawers.. still. at 26. i figure im pawing through it all the time finding things, and they come unfolded, why waste my time:)

PCS said...

Your girl is really smart! How is she?

Sloane said...

Keep an eye on that one. I can see in about 10 years: "Mom, you are so great, you don't want to deprive me of going out and having a great time without you."

Trust me, like knows like. ;)

Post a Comment