Tuesday, March 31, 2009

facebook fun

I love facebook! It has almost replaced email for me...and probably blogging as well. All of my friends on my street are on it, as well as their husbands. Jeff has always scoffed at me when I was on myspace, but now that other thirty-something professional men that he considers friends are on facebook, he wanted a page as well. I helped him set it up one night and he really liked it becasue he got to reconnect with people he hasn't seen or heard from in years. Yes yes, facebook is fun.

Well he never checks it...like ever! I literally have to log him in and put my laptop in his lap for him to catch up on his page. He says that he spends all day looking at the computer and he just doesn't want to be online when he is at home. Whatevz...

I sent him a facebook message awhile ago and he never read it or responded to it. Apparently unless an email is routed through his blackberry, he will never ever see it. I logged into his page today and he had 2 messages from the same girl! Hee hee, the first was was a, "Hello there old friend," and the second one was a , "WTF? Why wont you message me back!"

LMAO! I want to message her back, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

4 comments:

Angela said...

Facebook rocks. I love it so much more than myspace. Myspace is boring.

~Penny~ said...

I love FB. I really do.

Cakes made fun of me too. But he still refuses to make his own page. So now I have about 50 friends that aren't even mine!

Thanks for reminding me...my spring cleaners are getting them:)

~Penny~ said...

I want to justify my vote. I picked Jonah Jacob because I like the possibility of calling him JJ.

Thats it!

AZ Larsens said...

I like Jonah Jacob too, and you could call him J.J., that's what I call my oldest son! (Joshua James)

Post a Comment