Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kim's first soccer game!

I have a 6 year old...and she plays soccer. See? Isn't she sweaty and cute? And HAPPY???? She chased that damn ball all over the field and I don't think the smile ever went from her face.
What a little honey...
The uniforms this year are Gray! The coach said she was disappointed in the color but I think it is really cute. The girls took a vote at the last practice and decided to be 'The Gray Dolphins'.


She is getting much better control of the ball just after a few practices...


I love that she is finally involved in team sports. I'm trying to see if I can find that competitive edge in her...

She looks so much like her father in this picture!!!


But she looks a little like my child in this one. Go Kimmy Go!

Do you like my pictures? I have my friend Laura to thank! I was a slacker Mommy and forgot my camera but she saved the day and took these plus more. I love my neighbors. They showed up and helped me cheer on my little sporty girl. I did get a 'talking to' by Kim...she said I embarrassed her because I was yelling too much. Oops! I will try not to scream like a maniac next game. At one point I was so engrossed in the game that Kennen snuck away. I didn't even realize he was gone until one of Kim's team mates kicked the ball into the goal...and hit Kennen! The ball sort of bounced off him but he thought fast and pushed the farther into the goal...not that we are keeping score. Not like we won 11-4...because this is just for fun...heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay - so I heard a new boys name last night that starts with a K. My neighbors sister (lives in CA) named her newborn son: Kellan. It took a few minutes for me to warm up to it, but I LIKE it.

Post a Comment