Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor...*spolier*

...is the biggest douchbag in the fucking universe! Can you believe that Jason chooses Melissa...and then 6 fucking weeks later he is giving up and telling Molly that she is the one? Oh wait...you still want the other girl? The girl you DIDN'T choose? You don't want to perhaps hold out and see how it goes after 6 weeks?

Jason must have completely warped ideas about love and marriage. He is fickle and all of his crying makes me want to fucking puke! He cries over Molly. Then he gets engaged to Melissa. Then he dumps Melissa on live tv in hopes that Molly will give him another chance. Before Molly comes on the set, he cries his crocodile tears over Melissa. What a circus! I was praying that Molly would see through all of his, "This is how my heart feels" bullshit.

He didn't see her as the treasure that she is when he had her...why would she want to give herself to him again? She can't trust him not to kick her in the teeth again. He doesn't deserve her. I dunno, I suppose I am too proud to be someones second choice.

Plus...he has a kid! He keeps running these chicks in and out of Ty's life becasue of his fickle heart. Idiot. Plus being on the bachelor has given him a hugely overinflated ego. He's not that hot and he has baggage (baby mama drama). I'm not saying that a person with children is doomed to be single forever but maybe he needs to come down out of the clouds and come back to real life where 24 year old girls aren't lining up to be step moms.

Jason definitely wins doucebag of the year award.

3 comments:

EJ said...

well damn Stell, tell us how you really feel. ;)

Jadeny said...

I dont even watch this show, but I heard the producers kind of forced him to pick Melissa when he really wanted the other one all along. Lots of bloggers have strong opinions about this show lol....check out this one...he's one of my faves.

http://redactedblog.blogspot.com/

Keikicakes said...

he is not that hot! just look at his mother and father...that is what he will be looking like in a few years. Need I say more....

Molly...you should have at least held out a little bit more. Did u have to shove your tongue down his throat already.

But...I will still be wasting my one hour tonight when they show the final rose 2. sad!

Post a Comment